Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

As the Christmas Holiday begins, we think of family and friends.  We also think about our courageous men and women in our military and all their sacrifices.  We continue to pray for their safe return home to their families.
This year at our Christmas table we will welcome my son Von III future bride Tiffany and the Guillaume Family.

This will be a wonderful addition to our family tree.  They are planning their wedding on November 10, 2012.
We will also be missing at our table, my parents and family that are up in New England and my nieces and their families in Colorado and Beijing China.
I would like to extend to my business associates, clients, family and friends a wonderful Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a safe and healthy New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment